Preparation is the key to having a successful healthy lawn!
- You need at least 100mm of good quality soil, anything less than this will give you a sub standard root structure that will struggle to get established.
- The soil can not be packed down solid or the roots won’t be able to penetrate through the surface, and your grass will die.
- It is a good idea to get your soil analysed by a registed soil technician to establish if it needs any treatments added during the preparation stage of the job.
- You should ensure you have drainage to your site to avoid ponding of water.
- Your soil should be lightly scarified on the surface for best results.
Hydromulch Solutions offer a full preparation service please feel free to ask for a no obligation quote.